As an employee Housekeeping you will work at the various locations on the beautiful Roggebotstaete estate.
Main duties include cleaning the 15 glamping tents (including changing and making beds) and cleaning the shower building.
In addition to cleaning the tents, we would also like to call on you to get the venues ready for groups coming by and using the various (indoor and outdoor) spaces, including the circularly built “Slot Roggebot,” the enchanting “Greenhouse” and finally the atmospheric “Forest Room.”
Who we’re looking for.
- You really enjoy making the locations clean, neat and presentable for our guests.
- You are available 10-15 hours per week, mainly Friday through Sunday, between 10 am and 4 pm. These hours will be scheduled in consultation with the operations manager.
- We can count on you, you like to work hard and can work well together in a team.
- You have attention and sensitivity to the customer experience and an eye for detail.
What do we offer you?
- A workplace in a beautiful place in the middle of nature.
- A freelance job for about 10-15 hours per week (16 euros per hour excluding VAT).
- Travel allowance of 0.19 euro/km, with a max of 30 km per day and maximum of 200 km per week.
- A fine and steady team of employees.
Who we are
Yūgen Forest has settled on Roggebotsteate estate, an insanely beautiful 52-hectare estate in Dronten. We welcome more and more groups who want to stay at the estate for one or more days and who connect with our mission: to increase mental well-being by restoring the connection between man and nature.
In order to make this estate even more beautiful in the future and to allow as many people as possible to experience the beauty of the outdoors and what it does to you, we are going to build here climate positively in the coming years. There will be spaces for retreats, ceremonies as well as business meetings and overnight accommodations for 100 people. In short, a place in full development.
Yūgen Forest is a social limited liability company. This means that while we are commercial, we are not a cash machine for our shareholders; with our profits we make investments back into nature and human welfare (by increasing biodiversity, education and research). In everything we do, we are looking for meaningful win-win situations, for people, organization and nature.