As a kitchen star, you will be part of the kitchen and hospitality team supporting the head chef. The kitchen team at event and retreat center Yūgen Forest facilitates delicious local meals on alternating days for different groups (ranging from 10 to 250 participants), preferably using ingredients from their own kitchen garden and food forest.
In this role you will support in all work in and around the kitchen of “Slot Roggebot”, think also of clearing and preparing catering, doing dishes etc.
Who we’re looking for.
- You have an affinity for working in a kitchen and some skill with a chef’s knife.
- You enjoy dealing with guests .
- You enjoy working with protocols to keep the kitchen and other locations neat and presentable.
- You are flexible in terms of hours and days and enjoy working in a team.
- You are someone who loves to work and who we can count on.
What do we offer you?
- A workplace in a beautiful place in the middle of nature.
- A freelance job
Who we are
Yūgen Forest has settled on Roggebotsteate estate, an insanely beautiful 52-hectare estate in Dronten. We welcome more and more groups who want to stay at the estate for one or more days and who connect with our mission: to increase mental well-being by restoring the connection between man and nature.
Yūgen Forest is a social limited liability company. This means that although we are commercial, we make investments in biodiversity, education and research with our profits. In everything we do, we are looking for meaningful win-win situations, for people, organization and nature.
In order to make this estate even more beautiful in the future and to allow as many people as possible to experience the beauty of the outdoors and what it does to you, we are going to build here climate positively in the coming years. There will be spaces for retreats, ceremonies as well as business meetings and overnight accommodations for 100 people. In short, a place in full development.